CBD 2.0 Review
CBD 2.0: 60-Second Summary
CBD 2.0 hails from Louisiana and promises “a better CBD for a better you”. They fulfill that promise through their water-soluble, nano-sized CBD oil with optimum bioavailability, and they take it further by infusing carefully chosen Ayurvedic herbs in the mix. Ayurvedic medicine dates back thousands of years and incorporates different herbal remedies and plant therapies to treat a myriad of health conditions. By synergizing this ancient tradition with the benefits of CBD, this brand is providing a real treasure trove of plant-based health solutions. We want to see CBD 2.0 up their game even further by posting up-to-date test results for contaminants and purity for their products.
** Review Updated 9/20/2019
CBD 2.0 Brand Review
CBD 2.0 specializes in water-soluble CBD products combined with Ayurvedic herbs to supercharge the health benefits of cannabidiol with some of nature’s oldest healers. Because the CBD molecules in their products are both nano-sized and water-soluble, they are more easily absorbed and consequently, lesser amounts are required to reach desired effects. CBD 2.0 did not pioneer the use of this technology, but they certainly have taken the benefits to the next level by thoughtfully mixing CBD oil with specific herbs known for their tremendous effects on overall health.
CBD 2.0 claims that an Ayurvedic doctor with over 30 years of experience hand-selected the combinations and ratios of herbs in their CBD product line. While we can’t back up this claim, it’s obvious whoever is behind the formulations has extensive knowledge in herbal medicine. CBD 2.0 uses common ingredients like turmeric and melatonin, widely known for their boon to the immune system and sleep health, respectively. But they also incorporate powerful components we don’t see every day in the CBD space, like tulsi. Also known as Holy Basil, tulsi is a robust combo of the three as:
Yes, please! CBD 2.0 also utilizes saffron, magnesium, ginger, ashwagandha, white willow bark, and more in their powerhouse blends. We give them an A+ for their quality ingredients and found nothing even remotely artificial in their product line.
CBD 2.0 produces just five products, but they are each solid and exude intentionality which we love:
- CBD extra strength gel featuring full spectrum CBD, turmeric, tulsi, saffron, and more
- CBD topical for pain
- CBD for sleep capsules
- CBD vape formulation- This is one of the top CBD vape products we have seen to date. It contains zero PG, VG, or PEG and a delicious concoction of natural and flavorful health boosters like mint, almond extract, and cardamom. Bravo on this one.
- CBD water-soluble tinctures
Our only bone to pick in this case lies with testing. CBD 2.0 states that they conduct safety tests on their products and have a CoA page with this information, but no page exists at the moment.
Bottom Line – We love the careful selection of Ayurvedic herbs that CBD 2.0 has chosen to incorporate in their CBD formulations. These are potent, all-natural, and high-quality products that deserve recognition. Unfortunately, we can’t go all the way in our recommendation due to a lack of comprehensive CoAs for each SKU. We encourage CBD 2.0 to get on top of this to elevate their already stellar lineup.
Frequently Bought Instead
Badges For CBD 2.0
CBD 2.0 uses nanotechnology to produce highly bioavailable, water-soluble cannabidiol.
- CBD 2.0 Review – September 24, 2019
- AdvoCANNA Review – September 18, 2019
- Summit CBD Review – September 18, 2019
- Current Naturals Review – September 18, 2019
- Lily CBD Review – September 18, 2019
- American Biosciences, Inc. Review – September 18, 2019
- Love Grass™ Review – September 18, 2019
- VitaDreamz Review – September 18, 2019
- Proper Hemp Co Review – September 18, 2019
- Appalachian Standard Review – September 18, 2019