Study about current adjustments to municipalities that are updating their cannabis regulations.
In this edition we have updates of all the cannabis corporations in Hueneme, a license granted in San Luis Obispo, upcoming neighborhood meetings and additional updates to guidelines and regulations.
Dive suitable in and take a appear at the current adjustments in municipalities we are tracking.
All Municipality / City Regulation Updates
- September 24, 2019 Updates: Oxnard, Santa Rosa, Thousand Oaks, Sacramento, Colton, Novato, Sonoma County, Fairfax, Davis, Humboldt
- October 1, 2019: Illinois Adult-Use Cannabis License Application Specifics & FAQs
- October two, 2019 Updates: Humboldt County, Lengthy Beach, Sonoma County, Washington State
- October 14, 2019 Updates: Culver City, City of Berkley, El Dorado, Humboldt, Washington State, Fort Bragg, Sonoma County, Morro Bay
- October 22, 2019 Updates: Fairfax, Humboldt County, Mendota, La Mesa, Culver City, Oxnard, Ventura City, Marysville
October 29, 2019 – Municipality / City Cannabis Regulation Updates
City of Marina Update
- City of Marina Industrial Cannabis Plan Update – The Final Ranking Scores by Category identified on the City’s Industrial Cannabis internet web page at the hyperlink under has been updated: https://www.cityofmarina.org/889/9105/Industrial-Cannabis-Firms
Culver City Update
- This is a courtesy notice with regards to an upcoming neighborhood meeting becoming held by an applicant for a Culver City industrial cannabis storefront retail (dispensary) small business permit.
- Applicant: Essence CC, LLC
Proposed Business enterprise Place:12450 W. Washington Blvd.
Meeting Place: Indigo Property, 12512 W. Washington Blvd, Culver City 90066
Meeting Date/Time: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Make contact with: (310) 596-0412 or [email protected]
- Applicant: Essence CC, LLC
City of San Anselmo Update
- The Town Council will hear from a consultant and go over cannabis small business problems ranging from a total ban to permitting a medicinal dispensary and medicinal/recreational delivery small business. The meeting will be held on Tuesday October 22 at 7:00 p.m. in the Town Council Chambers, 525 San Anselmo Avenue.
City of Barstow Update
- Unique Municipal Election – March three, 2020 For Proposed Industrial Cannabis Ordinance.
- The City of Barstow is putting a specific cannabis tax measure to the certified electorate on the March 2020 Main Ballot, with a two/three majority voter approval expected for passage.
- If the measure passes it would impose a 15% small business tax on annual gross receipts of cannabis connected corporations, with proceeds employed to augment the Police Division fund and many common fund solutions such as police solutions to include things like neighborhood patrols, gang, drug and crime prevention. Click Right here for the resolution and proposed ordinance.
City of San Luis Obispo Update
- City Grants Third Industrial Cannabis Permit – All-natural Healing Center, LLC granted Industrial Cannabis Operator Permit
- Post Date: 10/23/2019. The City of San Luis Obispo has completed the critique course of action for two added cannabis corporations that applied for permits below the City’s new cannabis regulations. All-natural Healing Center, LLC, was granted a Industrial Cannabis Operator Permit to open a retail storefront small business. An Operator Permit for Elemental Wellness, yet another retail storefront applicant, was not authorized, despite the fact that the business is eligible to reapply in the future.
City of Port Hueneme Update
- Cannabis Business enterprise Updates:
- GreenOcean – 501 W. Channel Islands Blvd., #207-208 – Building plans for the tenant improvements for this new indoor cannabis cultivation small business are at present in critique.
- Higher Farms – 501 W. Channel Islands Blvd., #201 – The applicant not too long ago submitted a revised Certificate of Approval application, which is in critique by the City’s cannabis application reviewing committee members.
- Leaf and Lion (formerly Port Retail) – 437 W. Channel Islands Blvd – Building of this dispensary (the City’s seventh) has been completed. The City will be issuing a Certificate of Occupancy shortly and the small business should really be open inside the subsequent two weeks.
- PH Organics – 475 W. Channel Islands Blvd – The application for the Conditional Use Permit and Improvement Agreement for this proposed cannabis microbusiness (dispensary, indoor cultivation and ancillary distribution operations) has been deemed comprehensive and employees anticipates scheduling the application for City Council action at their November 18, 2019 meeting date.
- Skunkmasters – On October 21, 2019, the City Council authorized the resolution for the Conditional Use Permit and introduced the ordinance for the Improvement Agreement to permit the Skunkmasters dispensary to relocate from their existing place at 2675 N. Ventura Road to a new, considerably bigger facility on the “Green Mile” at 233 E. Channel Islands Blvd.
- Tech Delivery – 501 W. Channel Islands Blvd., #204 – On October 14, 2019, the City Manager issued a Certificate of Approval for this proposed cannabis delivery small business. Employees is awaiting submittal of the formal application for the expected Conditional Use Permit and Improvement Agreement.
- Tradecraft – 2597 Bolker Drive – The applicant is revising the building drawings for the tenant improvements for this cannabis microbusiness (dispensary, indoor cultivation and ancillary distribution operations) primarily based on comments produced from the final round of strategy checks. It is anticipated that constructing permits should really be issued upon re-verify.
- Will amend ordinance approve retail and industrial cannabis ordinance.
- City identified that permitting cannabis will not prove dangerous to the atmosphere below California’s expected CEQA.
Santa Rosa Update
- Two new cannabis connected properties have gotten CUPs authorized by city.
Join our newsletter to have cannabis regulation updates sent straight to your inbox.