All the scrumptious issues we adore about apple crumble—tart apple taste, the sweet combo of sugar and oats, warm spicy cinnamon… whipped up into one particular creamy sippable infusion!
What you will will need:
- two apples
- four oatmeal cookies (approx 7 oz), crumbled + additional for garnish
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- 1 t ground cinnamon + additional for garnish
- ½ c infused heavy cream*
- three ½ c milk + additional if required
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whipped cream (optional)
* Ahead of placing cannacream to use this recipe, have a taste in standard coffee, tea or cocoa. Wait an hour and assess how you are feeling to make sure the potency is to your preference. Although this will give you with a good baseline for your recipe, you will want to be mindful of your math. Infusing additional than one particular serving demands cautious organizing!
What to do:
- Peel, core and reduce the apples into chunks. In a blender, add apple chunks, four crumbled cookies, white chocolate chips, & cinnamon. Blend till the mixture has a smooth consistency. Add the infused cream and milk and blend till it is fluffy.
- Heat mixture in a heavy bottom saucepan more than medium-low heat. Stir till warmed by way of. If your mixture appears as well thick, add another ¼ c of milk to thin it. Eliminate from heat and add vanilla.
- Ladle into cups. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon and/or additional oatmeal cookie crumbs. Delight in responsibly!