Proclinical Staffing are delighted to be exclusively partnering with Zelira Therapeutics to source a Marketing Lead (ex USA) (0.6 FTE) for their Australian and international markets (ex USA). This position will be predominantly home-office based along the Australian East Coast (ideal location is Melbourne but open to other locations for the right candidate).
Zelira Therapeutics Ltd is a leading global medicinal cannabis company targeting the world’s largest and fastest growing cannabis markets. Zelira owns a portfolio of proprietary, revenue generating products and a pipeline of candidates undergoing clinical development that are positioned to enter global markets from 2021. The company is focused on developing branded cannabinoid-based medicines targeting specific areas of unmet need, currently chronic insomnia and autism. The Company mission is to continue to build the body of evidence (by undertaking clinical trials) supporting the efficacy and safety of our medicines with an ultimate goal of product registration.
Reporting to the Director – Commercialisation (ex-USA), this role will be focused on managing two brands for chronic insomnia and autism. The role will see you working closely with local and global teams to uncover market insights and use these to define and execute the strategy and brand plans to deliver top line growth. Responsibilities include:
- Formulating end to end marketing strategies for your brands
- Managing KOL’s to gain advocacy for your brands
- Managing business critical launch programs and tactics
- Launching new products
- Planning and managing costs in line with budget
The successful applicant will have a strong track record in pharma specialty marketing and will be looking for the next step in their career where they can grow with a company, work in collaboration with a cross functional team and take ownership of their portfolio. You will possess:
- Experience and success in pharma specialty marketing
- Track record of building and leveraging KOL relationships
- Experience managing marketing projects end-to-end
- Driven and resilient personality
- Authentic approach to communication and relationship-building both internally and externally
- Well-planned and ability to prioritise
- Ability to work autonomously
- Hands-on and flexible
- Sound understanding of marketing fundamentals
- Paediatric or sleep experience a bonus but not essential
- Launch experience a bonus but not essential
This is the opportunity to join a rapidly growing data-driven company in an innovative, rapidly-expanding area of medicine. Benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme
- Flexible work options
- Opportunity to gain international experience
- Report to an experienced senior manager
- Future launches on the horizon
- Success will provide opportunities for growth and promotion
Please note all third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Proclinical Staffing for consideration.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this position please contact Linda Sporleder on 03 8518 4662.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?